Camping Vendée Near sea Beaches
Saint jean de Monts, Saint Hilaire de Riez, Saint Gilles Croix de vie, you have the choice, The campside le Ragis is at 15 minutes from the Vendée beaches, roughly equidistant. Here are some tips in choosing the shelf for the napkin in your campsite close to the sea.
The beaches of Saint Jean de Monts
- A huge sandy beach: 8 km long, is a very wide range, even at high tide. In the month of August, although there are many people there is always room to ask. We are far from the phenomenon of the Mediterranean where the towels are key touch!
- A beach for children: the beach at low gradient, so that you can wade in water up to 30 meters into the sea.The waves although present are low. The supervised beaches are well signposted. At low tide the kids are in a huge paddling pool! A real treat for anxious moms and dads !
- A beautiful walk: A large embankment for walking, with a multitude of cafes, restaurants, snack bars…
- Sailing Club: Ultimately beach, to the pier, you have the possibility to safely practice: sailing, hobbie cat, kite…
- For swimmers: before starting her breaststroke before losing walk, you walk a lot in water…
- Dogs are forbidden in season between 9:00 and 19:00. If you have pets, prefer to book an average or low season in your seaside camping in Vendee.
Things to see and do
- The boom: Ultimately beach, it offers a nice unique view of the sea and a view overlooking the sea.
- The Avenue of the Sea: Go for a walk in the pedestrian street if you want to stroll, shop or eat a huge ice balls 7 homemade caramel / lychee / caramel / passion / pie / potted / nutella !
- The avenue of the forest: For thematic restaurants.
- Shellfish, pine nuts: at low tide during spring tides, scraping the sand, you will find small shells called sprockets. A sprocket poellée income in butter with garlic and parsley: a treat to accompany the appetizer!
- Enjoy the sun on the beach of Saint Jean de Monts, 15 minutes from Challans, near the Avenue of the beach which is a very attractive pedestrianized street ! Sailing club, beach volleyball, angling, swimming …
Discover our special offers on accomodation camping.
The beaches of Saint Hilaire of Laugh and Sion
They are characterized by different landscapes: From the side of Saint Hilaire, it’s a great beach sand out of sight, on the side of Zion, it is rather the coves between the rocks with pebble beaches.
- A wide beach, with different landscapes depending on where you stop. Pebble beach, sandy beach, rocky…
- Large parking areas: you always find a place in the huge parking lots in the forest of Saint Hilaire
- Opportunity to make a bike ride by the sea, on foot or on horseback in the many trails in the vast pine forest along the coast
- The beach dressed Préneau is withdrawn and quieter in high season.
- The hole of the devil not to be missed, a rising tide to show
- The sand is coarser
- The beach is less than in St. Jean de Monts, especially at high tide
The beaches of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie
Closer you come to the embankment of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie, after the Port. Going further, you discover huge least crowded beaches.
- The animation of the fill, restaurants, beachfront bars, above the beach. You can enjoy a cocktail or an ice monitoring your children.
- The walk to the marina and its traditional colorful fishing boats.
- The large beach
- At high tide on the embankment, little beach, see the calendar of the tides.
- Parking in summer.
To see and to do
- The fishing port and marina, for its fishing boats and amazing pleasure boats.
- The lively pedestrian street with its craft shops.
- The old fishing village, with its narrow streets and small traditional houses.
See you soon in your camping Vendée seaside The Ragis!
Book a mobil home or a location at the best rates in the region.
Tags: camping Vendée seaside, camping Vendée near the sea, sea rental mobile home